Hi Remy,

generally these scripts are not much different from the ones found in scripts/algorithms. However, the staging scripts were either in development, or did not receive enough testing to move to algorithms yet.

If you have a specific algorithm in mind, let us know and we help determine if it's useful to compare against it.

Regards,
Matthias