Hi Janardhan,

That would be one option, lets call it option 1, I have another suggestion:

  1.  Markdown syntax with out commented individual lines.
  2.  Jdoc like syntax with annotations

Pros and cons

  *   1 Pros
     *   Easy Syntax most ppl know it.
     *   Easy to  implement.
  *   1 Cons
     *   Enables custom docs (everyone make their own distinct format again)
     *   No standard way of verifying correctness of the docs (correct
parameter names etc.)
     *   No standard way of marking Input, return parameters.
     *   Requires modified Syntax with # at each line. where # normally means
header in markdown
  *   2 Pros
     *   Easy Syntax Java ppl know it
     *   Standard way of making input
     *   Do not have to change any syntax at all from Jdoc
     *   Already supported syntax in DML
  *   2 Cons
     *   Harder to implement since one would have to look into java doc
extraction and what is needed to support that, maybe we have to make such a
thing ourselves?

I personally like option 2 with Jdoc more and then extending into automatically
parsing and making the either markdown files or HTML files for the docs that
you either way have to do in option 1.

Best regards
Sebastian