From:   Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   11/20/2015 11:09 AM
Subject:        Re: Next SystemML Release

Hello,

Now that SystemML is an Apache Incubator project, the packages need to be
updated, right? (com.ibm.bi.dml.* to org.apache.systemml.*) Since the
project just moved to its new repo, it would probably be a good time to
make this update since this would minimize impact on developers. This
affects all Java files in the project.

Any thoughts?

Deron