On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Matthias Boehm <mbo...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> -1
>
> I don't see a compelling argument for this unnecessary change to a more
> complex project structure just to follow Spark which is not directly
> comparable - both in project size and content. For example, our algorithms
> are at the same time a library of algorithms as well as samples for how to
> write new algorithms. From my perspective, our major goal should be
> "simplicity via minimality" not "simplicity via common structure" because
> the latter would always require us to stay in sync.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

I just don't see why it would make sense to add "notebooks" and "bash
release scripts" all inside scripts which to me is currently filled with ML
Algorithms in different stages or for different purposes.

I am not keen on "simplicity via minimality" neither "simplicity via common
structure"... I am keen on what makes sense I (and thus drive adoption) for
someone that is first trying to look trough SystemML code, particularly
folks that are already used to some best practices or with some other
projects on the same area.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende