Hi Deron,

I created a Pull request (#69) for the same.

But I'm little lost how do I add a new folder and within that the json file
for the notebook I want to upload. I tried creating a new folder under
incubator-systemml <https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml>/samples
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/tree/master/samples>/
*zeppelin-notebooks*/ in my branch but was not able to.

When I tried the url you provided I found that it lands to a discussion
thread..

I'm little new to github. Please bear with my ignorance.

Regards,
Sourav