Also, once we do have the 0.10 branch and have officially released 0.10, let's
all remember to push any bug fixes that we'd want for a 0.10.1 fix release to
that 0.10 branch, in addition to the master branch. We'll need to set up some
testing against that branch as well. It will make it trivial to cut and release
0.10.1 if needed.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw