I forgot to tell in my previous voting mail. The Quick Start Guide may need
to be fixed before official release, because l2-svm-predict.dml in the
document was already modified and the file (l2-svm-confusion.csv) generated
by the script already was different.

In particular, the Quick Start Guide is written now as following:
```
The generated file l2-svm-confusion.csv should contain the following
confusion matrix of this form:

|t1 t2|
|t3 t4|
The model correctly predicted label 1 t1 times
The model incorrectly predicted label 1 as opposed to label 2 t2 times
The model incorrectly predicted label 2 as opposed to label 1 t3 times
The model correctly predicted label 2 t4 times.
If the confusion matrix looks like this .

107.0,38.0
0.0,2.0
```

In above descriptions, the confusion matrix is 2x2 matrix. However,
l2-svm-predict.dml generates 3x3 matrix as the confusion matrix now.