Great guys !!! I think having the UX roadmap published is fine, and we
could just create a roadmap page where we have sections for development and
ux and fixing SYSTEMML-972 (particularly SYSTEMML-974) will make it much
simpler to add more contents to the website.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-972
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-974

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:42 PM, Jeremy Anderson <jer...@objectadjective.com

--