From:   Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   10/19/2016 12:36 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.11.0-incubating (RC3)

Glenn, all these issues were only caused by wrong tests that used an
invalid ID schema or populated this column incorrectly, right? If so,
then I think it's fine to release. However, if we touch it anyway, we
should globally change the ID schema from double to long, which is more
intuitive when created by hand.

Regards,
Matthias

<deroneriks...@gmail.com>