From:   Glenn Weidner/Silicon Valley/IBM@IBMUS
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   01/27/2017 05:46 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.12.0-incubating (RC2)

Thank you Matthias! I definitely agree with bringing the S, M, L scenarios
to within a few days.

Yes, for m-svm, the classes argument was default of 150 whereas maxiter was
set to 3 (instead of 20). I ran tests with both 0.11 and 0.12 RC1/RC2 on
same cluster for comparison and will share results separately.

Thanks,
Glenn

Matthias Boehm ---01/27/2017 03:45:47 PM---Thanks Glenn. Could you please
also share the measurements (maybe in a jira).