From:   Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   02/12/2017 12:30 AM
Subject:        Namespace handling w/ imports

While debugging our mnist_lenet script, I encountered an issue with our
namespace handling with imports. Here is the related function call graph
(after inlining):

----FUNCTION CALL GRAPH
------MAIN PROGRAM
--------.\mnist_lenet.dml::train
----------.\nn/layers/dropout.dml::forward
----------.\mnist_lenet.dml::predict

but it should read as follows

----FUNCTION CALL GRAPH
------MAIN PROGRAM
--------.defaultNS::train
----------dropout::forward
----------.defaultNS::predict

The namespace handling was changed a while ago. So my question is: was
there a necessity to encode the filenames in the namespace or is this
just a bug?

Regards,
Matthias