ad 1: t(-*): ternary minus mult (for patterns like X-s*Y)

ad 2: ua(+RC): unary aggregate with aggregation function + (at runtime level you will see k+ for Kahan plus) and direction RC, i.e., full aggregate over rows and columns.

ad 3: lix: matrix or frame left indexing (for patterns like X[a:b,c:d] = ...)

ad 4: u(cast_as_scalar): unary cast from matrix or frame to scalar of value type double.

Regards,
Matthias