And "rush", what rush?

Unless of course you consider it a race with e.g. Commons Config, there is
not a strict timeline or quota I'm aware at Apache as e.g. JCP introduced
lately for new JSRs.

Projects that have a slightly smaller team e.g. DeviceMap take a while, but
thanks to also my active contribution it just graduated. Others like
PhoneGap/Cordova, OpenOffice or DeltaSpike with a slightly larger number of
committers did so a bit earlier. So those who really contribute here will
determine the pace and when it's ready to leave the incubator.

Werner