Anatole,

Yes, getting the first release out will help with community interest, now
its something to play with.

To be honest, unless there's something critical that needs to be in 0.1
that's not there, I'd strongly like to push you to move on the release.  We
can always circle back with more releases to fix things and make it better
(once we have the release process in place, it becomes super easy).

>From my point of view, the release contents look good.  I'm going to do a
deeper dive tonight to make sure nothing sticks out.  I do want to update
the website to include how to build, since its not 100% clear (I forgot
about the toolchains.xml requirement).  Let me know your thoughts on moving
forward with the current codebase as 0.1.

John