Hi John

not sure, if I got all correctly... The Deltaspike manual describes pushing
the branch to some thrid party repo, which I think is not a good solution,
it should be manageable within Apache entirely IMO. Currently the release
branch, after having some troubles with my tooling here, is here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/0.1-incubating;hb=refs/heads/0.1-incubating

Nevertheless the master also shows already 0.2-SNAPSHOT now ;(
I tried to fix that but currently git server seems to be hanging... ;(

Unfortunately I have now again to leave. IMO using the release plugin did
not really made things easier. It does too many things in parallel, where I
am used to have more detailed control on it. But others may have other
opinions.

Best,
Anatole

> Yes, go pick your children. :-)
>
> push is set to false in our release plugin config, as a result the created
> release is not in master yet (a good thing!).  We should only push it to
> master once its been voted on by both PPMC and IPMC.  But we can push a
> release branch to do the voting on.  As a result, the release is only on
> your computer.
>
> John
>
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 8:10 AM Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Yep, but as of now I have to take up my children, so it has to wait for a
> > couple of hours, unless somebody else jumps in ;) the 0.1-incubating tag
> > should be there on master (created by the release plugin)...
> >
> > Anatole

> > > Also, can you push the release branch up to the repo (not as master,
> but
> > > something like v0.1-incubating or equivalent) ?
> > > This way we have a tag and git commit to vote on.
> > >
> > > John

> > > parallel
> > before
> > > we

> > 1.7

> > closing

> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#stage-release-vote

> > > http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#close-stage

> http://central.sonatype.org/pages/releasing-the-deployment.html#locate-and-examine-your-staging-repository

> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#stage-release-vote

> > staging
> http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/staging.html>
> > > for

> > that
> > steps
> > > >>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#close-stage

> VOTE
> > > on

> > > rmannibu...@gmail.com

> > no?

> > > staging.
> Nexus. I
> https://oss.sonatype.org
> > ?

> > > release/voting

> > --
> > *Anatole Tresch*
> > Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead
> > Glärnischweg 10
> > CH - 8620 Wetzikon
> >
> > *Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
> > *Twitter:  @atsticks*
> > *Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
> > <http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*
> >
> > *Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79 <%2B41-76%20344%2062%2079>*