I could finish the page until New Year. Maybe we can make a release in the first days of Jan?

Am 08.12.15 um 17:21 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
Hi all

from my point if view we have a first intermediate achievement code-wise.
Now the questions are IMO:

- what is the state regarding page generation (Oli?). Does this affect our
delivery? If yes, how long does it take, where one could help?
- can you have a look on the open issues, especially the ones for
0.2-incubating? Despite the one, which I will provide the fix myself
(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsEx) and see, what must be done for 0.2-incubating and
what can be postponed so, we can start finishing things.

 From the current state I think we should some more tests in the newer
modules, especially isolated component tests. This should be doable in a
few evenings. I plan to provide my part within 5-10 days the latest.

If we have no further objections, given that timeline, I will then inform
on the work done ask for working on the release package, once we are ready.
With some luck we can release it before X-Mas or then slightly after. For
me both work ;)

Any feedback is welcome.

Best,
Anatole

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany