+1

Am 14.03.16 um 06:32 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
Basically all is ready. I have fixed many docs and minor things and finally
redesigned the mutable module (current discussion thread). Current last
todo is updating the mutable module docs. That I can do today during
travelling. If we dont get further disagrees on my discussion thread it
should be possible to build the release today or tomorrow and start the
release vote here😊.

Anatole