Hi John,

I will create a new release today or tomorrow with a signed source distribution.

Oliver

Am 24.05.17 um 12:29 schrieb John D. Ament:
-1:

There's no cryptographic signature files for the .zip and .tar.gz files,
which is required for the release.  (it could be they just need to be
staged)

I see no other issues, so if those files can get staged I'll switch to
a +1.  FWIW I don't see those files in the maven staging repo, not sure
what goal creates it but usually in maven they end up in the staging repo
as well.

John

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 4:45 PM Oliver B. Fischer <o.b.fisc...@swe-blog.net>