Guys,

Looks like a couple of JSRs beside Java SE (.next) were filed this week:
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=382

It is up to the PMO who Emily and Mark represent (I know, for a long time
he represented Apache Foundation;-) but someone from Tamaya, ideally
Anatole (representing Trivadis, not CS :-D) should join this EG.

I am more keen on JSR 381 (VisRec) and very soon we should have an updated
Unit JSR (to cope with the new SI standard in about a year) but either as
EG Member or Contributor I am sure, I'll also provide input or help if
needed.

That also answers the question how long to wait with graduation. As soon as
a JSR number is defined and the JSR approved (with decent work done at
Eclipse I have no doubt, it can pass) Tamaya can adapt it wherever it makes
sense.

Also good to discuss in the next hangout.

Cheers,
Werner