Hi,

maybe we are still not really understanding each other.
I was of the impression that ASF provides an interface similar to github
to review, discuss, comment, change PRs ....
if I understand your answer correctly this is not the case.

Thus I'd personally love the possibility to interact with ASF-repos via
github, since it's much more convenient.

Any other opinions on that?

Thanks,
Phil