Am 26.11.2017 um 14:07 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
> Hi, I will have some time in the next days. Actually my plan was to
> write tests for the extensions. But maybe it would be better to
> reestablish to test coverage for API&Core?

Apart from raising the test coverage I'd prefer to stabilize the builds
since I'm not that much into this CDI stuff, I'm not sure what could be
the problem for the failing builds on Ubuntu/Linux machines.

I didn't find the proper time to do the homepage changes in order to
publish an official 0.3 release notes;
apart from that I still didn't really get a +1/-1 vote for my proposed
release mail:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-site/blob/master/discuss/announcement0-3.md

I hope to be able to do something on the homepage tomorrow as I have a
working build locally (jBake does not run well with JDK9 due to problems
with Orion DB).

Cheers,
Phil