From: Anatole Tresch <atsti...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 1:14 PM
To: dev@tamaya.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Important changes

Hi guys,

I have added three ticket I like to be discussed, which I think together
with other open issues would be a good package for the next release. So
have a look at and comment on:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-355
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-354
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-353