Hi,

after a longer period I updated my tamaya sources from master and deployed them
into my existing karaf project. After that the core tamaya-core bundle fails to
start the OSGIActivator because of ConfigException "No ServiceContext found".
The exception comes from ServiceContextManager::loadDefaultServiceProvider
which always try to get a new(best) Service Provider instead of using the one
got from ServiceContextManager::set method like in older implementations. The
problem is that ServiceLoader.load(ServiceContext.class, classLoader) doesn't
find anything and I ask myself if it shouldn't be a OSGIServiceLoader do find
the service declaration.

So am I doing anything wrong or are there open issues around that?

Cheers
Christian