GitHub user peculater opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-extensions/pull/19

    TAMAYA-217 Spring bumps

    This moves all of the asserts to AssertJ, as we're trying to do
    everywhere.  It also updates the version of Spring that we test against
    to 5.1.2 and Spring Boot to 2.1.0.

    $ git pull https://github.com/peculater/incubator-tamaya-extensions
TAMAYA-217-spring-bumps

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-extensions/pull/19.patch

    This closes #19

----
commit f3cd3cf78934cbf3c2b61645e351f0161ab9be95