Hi All,

I agree that the next steps here should result in a release. I am eager to make
use of the new features and bug fixes that are currently in the various master
branches. I also have some time in the next few weeks to help move this forward.

Are there particular tasks or JIRA issues that should be resolved before the
next release?

Best, Aaron