Hi -

I'm your shepherd for this reporting cycle and I noticed a couple of items on
your website that need to be addressed.

(1) The download page and archives need to follow release distribution policy
at https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#download-links
(a) The current release needs to point to the mirrors. Follow the link from the
policy or take a look at httpd.apache.org.
(b) Old releases need to be removed from the main dist area and instead you
need to reference the archives,

(2) The links to the mailing lists look like the anchor is missing or incorrect.

Good to see a discussion about graduation.

Regards,
Dave