I was there a little while ago when the JCP EC met in Berlin.
Which subject would you have in mind, Tamaya or something else?

I could but not sure, if it works before the summer or afterward.
The current client and project have partners to meet in Berlin, so it would
be great if that could work alongside one of those meetings we expect in
Berlin.

Werner