Hi Phil,

Its not a question about what we think.. its about the ASF policy : )

Policy [1] says

"Source files consisting of works submitted directly to the ASF by the
copyright owner or owner's agent must contain the appropriate ASF license
header."

Thus, I would prefer to have it in if we agree that its some kind of source.

Julian

[1] https://apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#license-headers

Am 06.09.19, 00:04 schrieb "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@apache.org>:

    Am 05.09.19 um 21:00 schrieb Julian Feinauer:
    > yeah I think we should have another RC... : /

    Should we exclude bnd files and markdown from RAT scans?

    I think it does not make sense to pollute the bnd files with license
    heeaders.

    Cheers,
    Phil