Hi all,

thanks for putting this discussion up ( I also started a similar one on private
which did not gain traction at all but I think its better to discuss it here,
either way).
For podlings there is no such thing as the attic so the natural way would be to
move it over to Github and we could simplay grant full access to all current
PPMC members.

This would not change anything, I guess as we would still be able to make
releases (under github not ASF Policy then) and keep on working but as the
github infra is quite nice (with issues and wiki and all) I don’t think that it
would suffer much.

My honest opinion is that it will be extremely hard to get this podling to
graduate anytime soon and that I currently don’t see that. So this could be a
valid alternative.

But ofc that’s just my opinion.

Julian