andyhot <andyhot <at> di.uoa.gr> writes:

> Kent, how about uploading the jars and your documentation at your public
> space at http://people.apache.org ?
> I think i might also be interested in taking a look later this week.

Maybe you'd like to check out the branch instead? The jars don't
contain the source. The branch is at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/
tapestry-core/branches/kt-20070205-IDE-support/

I don't have documentation yet, but you may read the official T5 doc
first and then can take a look at the the pages in
src/test/java/org/apache/tapestry/integration/app1/pages
(eg, SimpleForm.java or ToDoList.java) and their corresponding
templates in src/test/app1/WEB-INF. The concepts are the same as
in the T5 trunk except the way the parameters of components are
set.

--
Kent Tong
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)