I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.0.14, ready to be voted upon.

The files are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and a Maven repository:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/

Please examine these files to determine if a new preview release,
5.0.14, is ready.

I've also created a 5.0.14 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.0.14/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
the proper distribution directories.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship