+0 (non-binding)

It's passed all of my tests but I'm seeing red messages at the top of some screens, eg.

Function Tapestry.Validator.yesno() does not exist for field 'newToTapestry'.

I'm seeing it on the following page after upgrade to 5.0.16:

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/input/creatingtranslators1

Does this just require a simple code change at my end?

Regards,
Geoff