It certainly centralizes the logic which is good.

I'm afraid I left the tests a bit of a mess; I kludged together a lot
of code to make the unit tests work.  To be honest, the
PageRenderDispatcher and ComponentEventDispatcher tests should be tiny
now, and there should be significantly more code in the tests for
CELEImpl ... and it will be *much* easier to test that code as it is
more functional (outside of the calls to LocalizationSetter, it really
is data in, result out).

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Em Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:42:50 -0300, Howard M. Lewis Ship (JIRA)
> <j...@apache.org> escreveu:
>
>> A new public service that encapsulates building the component event
>> request path and the page render request path and parsing an incoming
>> request path to extract the necessary details.
>
> Maybe this JIRA will provide exactly what I need to implement what is left
> to TAP5-557 (rewrite the links according to the URL rewriting rules). Am I
> right?
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java consultant, developer, and instructor
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Howard M. Lewis Ship