Em Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:48:22 -0300, Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Thiago, the jsr 303 is much more than annotations: there are validation
groups, there is xml based validation definition. Why shall we cut all these features?

I never proposed to cut these features nor I would, as it wouldn't make any sense. I'm just proposed to add ValidationConstraintGenerators alongside the full JSR 303 features. I'm proposing to do all you want to do (object-level validation using JSR 303) *plus* the property-level annotation support.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago