Vote to add committer Igor Drobiazko (drobiazko) to the Tapestry PMC succeeds.

Binding Votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1
Jesse Kuhnert: +1

Non-Binding Votes:

Ulrich Stärk: +1
Daniel Jue +1
Joachim Van der Auwera: +1
Pierce Wetter: +1
Robert Zeigler: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Ben Dotte: +1
Robin Komiwes: +1
Kristian Marinkovic: +1

We now enter a waiting period for the Apache Board to acknowledge, as
outlined by http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newpmc

Once we get confirmation, I'll update the necessary files ... and our
next order of business is to vote in a couple of new committers (just
waiting for Igor's vote to be binding).

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Kristian Marinkovic
<kristian.marinko...@porsche.co.at> wrote:
> +1 (non-binding)
>

> Von:    Robin Komiwes <robin.komi...@gmail.com>
> An:     Tapestry development <dev@tapestry.apache.org>