Josh Canfield has been very active in the Tapestry community for quite
some time; he was an early evangalist for Tapestry 5 and has deployed
multiple Tapestry 5 applications. He's also been very active in the
mailing list, and has provided some terrific patches, including one
that largely addresses the mismatch between generics and Tapestry's
property expression language. I've spoken with him, and he is eager to
join the team.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

Vote to run for 7 days. Reminder: please include your name (as I did
above), it makes tabulating the results much easier!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210