Two issues:

Currently the 5.2 code builds to
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/ ... I think it's time to
strip off the "-dev" suffix, since we are very
close to a GA (not development) version.

Also, I think it would be very useful to have either a symbolic link, or
redirect, so that we can code the wiki with links:

http://tapestry.apache.org/current/apidocs/etc.

and have those be equivalent to

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/apidocs/etc.

i.e., so that we don't have to change the wiki when we upgrade the site to
5.3, just update the symbolic link or redirect.

I think a redirect would ultimately give us better results than a symbolic
link (in terms of search results from google).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com