Great Work Katia !

This is exactly the kind of changes that lightens and gives more impact to
our front page. Of course, we should polish it about colors and typo, but
it's concise and clear.

Also I like the idea of putting links on contributions on the front page,
because we ARE an active community !

--
Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.