Hi,

I found on the notation page reference the search macro feature I didn't see
before on confluence documentation.

{search-form} {search-input:type=text|match=query} {search-form}
{search-results}

I tested it, and I think is very nice, so I would like to work on this part
in order to provide at least a minimal search engine to the site.
I would like to work on a new menu for the documentation too. The existing
menu displayed through the macro {children:depth=3} in my opinion lacks of
usability and I think we could improve it.

If you all agree I will work these two improvements from now.

Katia