Hi Bob,

It seems that you have started you job for months, what do you have yet ?
May be we can discuss details here. When i search "Tapestry eclipse plunge"
in google, we can get lots of result and get some editor, but they are all
not perfect, or even not avaiable, so, i think a editor which can improve
Tapertry development progress is really needed

在 2011年1月27日 上午10:26,Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>写道: