Thank you very much, Bob! Google searches are way improved!

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:20:18 -0300, Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good news on the documentation front. Starting just today, when you
search Google for "tapestry component parameters" (without quotes),
for the first time the current "Component Parameters" page comes up as
the top result. And I'm getting similarly good results with a lot of
other "tapestry XXXXX' phrases. So I guess the "canonical link" tag
has helped.

Overall Google is a noticeably better place to find Tapestry 5 information now.

I still have some work to do.  The Tapestry 4 (and even 3!) pages are
still showing prominently for some searches that probably should show
Tapestry 5 documentation first. But hey, we'll get there.

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java, Tapestry e Hibernate
http://www.arsmachina.com.br