+1.

I'd much rather just have the exceptions percolate up to the browser.  Firefox
(via Firebug) and Webkit-based browsers (native) both have fantastic javascript
debugging capabilities*, and those capabilities are only ever hindered by
blackbird.

Robert

* I've heard IE is getting better, too, but I haven't checked it out recently.