Hi all,

I have finished the development job of features:

3. Add MetaData? for Tapestry components in Web Page Editor's palette
AND
1.Validation function in Tapestry .tml file source view

and i have updated the TapestryTool's update center already, you guys
can install and have a trial of it now

To Igor:

I had a review of Eclipse WTP's source code for Eclipse Indigo, it
seems that things change much, so i want to change the next step plan,

 *    8.1 - 8.7 change to 8.8 - 8.15
Tapestry's built in Live Class Reloading support

  *   8.8 - 8.15 change to 8.1 - 8.7
  Add Eclipse Indigo support for TapestryTools, check details here[2]

I want to do transfer job first to avoid do the Live Class  Reloading
support things twice, once for Eclipse Helios and one for Indigo. So,
in the coming week, i will focus on supply Eclipse Indigo support for
TapestryTools. You idea? Thank you

在 2011年7月19日 下午3:50,Gavin Lei <gavingui2...@gmail.com> 写道: