Marcus,

the first question to be clarified it whether your module should be included
into Tapestry at all. Don't get me wrong, but usually new stuff is included
into tapestry only if some of the committers feels responsible for that. The
code needs to be maintained by a committer. Even Howard was reluctant to
move great features from tapx to tapestry. I'd like to see your work as a
separate module which can be integrated into Tapestry later if it is used by
the community.