Hi Gavin,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough. Autocompletion for components works, but
not for component parameters. Juts add a new parameter to Menu like:

public class Menu {

    @Parameter

   private String title;

}

Then type <t:menu and try to get an autocomplete box for parameters. It
doesn't work.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko