Hi,

I am upgrading to Tapestry5.2.6 and ran into an error which didn't occur
with T5.0.

My page template is like :

xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd";>
   # advancedSearch

    <t:zone t:id="asBlock">

id="advancedSearchComponent" t:id="advancedSearchComponent" />
    </t:zone>

The line

In T5.2.6, is rendered as

in T5.0, is rendered as

In T5.0 it works fine. In T5.2.6 it doesn't.  I found in T5.1.0.2 release
notes that TAP5-586 which seemed to have addressed this issue.  Could anyone
please point out what i did wrong?

Thanks,
Simon

BTW, In javascript console, I found
   And in javascript console, there are two errors
       Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method
'attachEvent'       prototype.js:5644
            observeprototype.js:5644
            _methodized

prototype.js:438