On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Michael Wyraz
<michael.wy...@evermind.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> will the old svn location still be updated from git or is it death?

The main repository for tapestry is under git from now on. Subversion
will be kept for historical reasons but is frozen, it is read-only.

> Will GIT allow me to commit all my patched somewhere? Or do I still need to
> become a committer for this?

Committing to apache repositories has nothing to do with svn nor git
nor what-else-you-like-to-use-to-keep-your-source-code-in, you have to
be an apache committer and be granted write access to.
Despite that you are free to clone the repo and do all your local work
on it, certainly git help on this side.

Cheers
--
Massimo