Hi,

The original code is like below, note how the proxy provided acts like a
singleton. I'll take a look at the JIRA, thanks.

public class EntityManagerObjectProvider implements ObjectProvider
{
    private EntityManager proxy;
    public <T> T provide(final Class<T> objectType, final AnnotationProvider
annotationProvider,
            final ObjectLocator locator)
    {
        if (objectType.equals(EntityManager.class))
            return objectType.cast(getOrCreateProxy(annotationProvider,
locator));
        return null;
    }

    private synchronized EntityManager getOrCreateProxy(
            final AnnotationProvider annotationProvider, final ObjectLocator
objectLocator)
    {
        if (proxy == null)
        {