That does not solve the problem of editing the templates in DreamWeaver
and seeing the changes right away, without Tapestry, database, etc.
When I give my templates to the designer, they will just run DW on it,
that's all.  It is very important to be able to keep the DW-friendly syntax n
Tapestry.
Thats #1 feature in Tapestry for me.  No other framework does this as well now.