On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:51:14 -0200, trsvax <trs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would prefer a drop in module also. I use Bootstrap for new projects but I have some old ones that do not. If the base components change their HTML
output this would be a backward compatibility problem for me.

It seems to me the base components won't change their HTML output, as Howard is just suggesting that he will create Bootstrap-based mixins, and mixins are meant to change components' behavior and rendering without changing their sources.

I agree that Bootstrap should be a separate module, not included in tapestry-core automatically, but included in projects generated by the Maven archetype.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo